Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Month in Review: January 2017

How is it that January is already over? This month passed rather quickly, but it was a busy month! I'm in the middle of training for a BIG walk - I'm doing the Challege Walk MS in Savannah, GA the first weekend in March - it's a three-day, 50 mile walk. Since I'm not really a music fan, I tend to listen to audio books when I walk, so during my long training walks, I've gotten in lots of audio-time! We are in the process of setting up a home office in the small room upstairs - this is something we have been saying we would do forever! I found a desk set at IKEA and now I just have to decide on a paint color - there's a reason why every other room in my house is ivory ;)


Here are my reading stats for January!  
  • Books read: 16
Books I read:  
  1. Midwinter Blood -- Mons Kallentoft
  2. The Witnesses -- James Patterson (e-book)
  3. Two Days Gone -- Randall Silvas (e-book)
  4. The Shadow Sister -- Lucinda Riley (audio book)
  5. Little Girl Lost -- Carol Wyer (e-book)
  6. Lost Girls -- Angela Marsons (audio book)
  7. The Ice Beneath Her -- Camilla Grebe (audio book)
  8. Behind Her Eyes -- Sarah Pinborogh
  9. The Wicked City -- Beatriz Williams
  10. The Girl Before -- J.P. Delaney (e-book)
  11. The Stranger You Know -- Jane Casey (audio book) 
  12. Turbo Twenty-Three -- Janet Evanovich (audio book)
  13. A Week at the Lake -- Wendy Wax (audio book)
  14. Right Behind You -- Lisa Gardner (e-book)
  15. Duplicity -- Sibel Hodge (audio book)
  16. Killing Kate -- Alex Lake
  
Favorite Books of January:
 
  • The Shadow Sister by Lucinda Riley
  • Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough

2017 Reading Challenge Update:
 
  • You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 16/150
  • Library Reading Challenge -- Books Borrowed: 1/24
  • #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 2/15
  • New Authors Reading Challenge -- New Authors Read: 6/45
  • E-books Reading Challenge -- E-books Read: 5/25
  • Audio Books Reading Challenge -- Books Listened to: 7/50

*Kathyrn over at The Book Date has created a Month in Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my post up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!




6 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great month! I also read 16 this month...and I just downloaded Behind Her Eyes and Right Behind You.

    I enjoyed A Week at the Lake.

    Have a great February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl, great reading month!! I love audio books for all kind of things, cooking, cleaning, getting dressed/makeup. I much prefer listening over TV.
    Good luck training, and I love Savannah, the Book Festival is in two and a half weeks....we are going back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm those audiobooks sure help boost the stats. I have been on the sideline about The Shadow Sister as I didn't like the narrator in one of the others. However seeing you liked it I think I will go the audio way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reading month! Just started Right Behind You on audio. Hope the training is going well. Have a great month of reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare